This Agreement is made this day by and between “Top Dog Dispatch LLC”, hereafter referred to as DISPATCHER, and the Carrier named in the E signature section, hereinafter referred to as CARRIER. WHEREAS, DISPATCHER is a transportation dispatcher handling the necessary paperwork between a SHIPPER and a CARRIER to secure “CARGO” for said CARRIER. WHEREAS, CARRIER is a Motor CONTRACT Carrier subject to the jurisdiction of the ICC: NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises and convents hereinafter contained it is mutually agreed by and between parties hereto as follows:
Obligations of Dispatcher
- DISPATCHER agrees to handle paperwork, phone, fax calls to, from the SHIPPER to tender commodities shipments to CARRIER for transportation in interstate commerce by CARRIER between points and places within the scope of CARRIER’S operating authority and handle all invoicing to the Broker.
- DISPATCHER bears no financial or legal responsibility in the transaction between the SHIPPER, CARRIER agreement.
- DISPATCHER agrees to perform all invoicing on the carrier’s behalf upon the completion of each individual load. A copy will be provided to the broker and to the owner for their records.
Obligations of Carrier
- CARRIER agrees to pay DISPATCHER (10%) ten percent of the face value of the contract between the SHIPPER, CARRIER as stated on the load confirmation sheet. Carrier further agrees to pay Top Dog Dispatch within (7) seven calendar days after completion of each load via Square Invoice.
- CARRIER gives DISPATCHER authority to provide his signature for rate confirmation sheets, invoices, and associated paperwork necessary for securing cargo and billing purposes only. The terms of this agreement shall be perpetual, provided that either party may terminate same by giving (7) seven calendar days written notice.
- The amount to be paid by SHIPPER to CARRIER shall be established between parties on a per shipment basis prior to commencement of each individual shipment. A load confirmation including details of shipment and revenue to be paid will be supplied via FAX by SHIPPER to CARRIER. Confirmation will be signed by DISPATCHER and returned via FAX or email to the SHIPPER.
- CARRIER shall be liable for loss, damage, or liability occasioned by the transportation of property arranged by DISPATCHER, SHIPPER while in the possession of carrier.
- CARRIER agrees to hold DISPATCHER, harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage occurring during operation conducted by CARRIER pursuant to this agreement.
- CARRIER agrees that it will function under terms of this agreement strictly as duly permitted contract carrier.
- CARRIER may also book their own loads, and you only pay us when we make you money on a per load basis. There are no sign-up fees, or monthly fees associated with your account.
This agreement shall be deemed to be effective on the first date that CARRIER, DISPATCHER, and SHIPPER commence business together, and the parties hereby agree that the provisions herein properly express and memorialize the complete understanding as contained in any prior agreement either written or verbal.